Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, LeuvenProjects
Octiva creates robotic labor automation solutions for the Controlled Environment Agriculture market in close collaboration and at the service of innovative growers. Octiva was created in 2021 from a merger from Priva’s robotic solutions and Octinion’s agricultural robotics. Priva is one of the global leaders in horticulture process control, Octinion is known for building ground-breaking agricultural robotics. With teams in De Lier (The Netherlands) and Leuven (Belgium), Octiva has about 40 employees.
As an AI Engineer, you'll take accountability of the design and training of the AI modules used in our products and solutions. You're passionate about new frameworks and technologies; always on the look-out for new solutions.
We focus on a multidisciplinary approach, which implies that you'll work closely together with your colleagues who specialize in mechanics, electronics and vision. You'll become part of a team that handles commercial projects, primarily for the agriculture and food industry.
- You have a Master in Industrial or Engineering Sciences (or equivalent through experience)
- You have hands-on experience with Artificial Intelligence projects. Solid knowledge of Python and experience with deep learning frameworks is a must.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS is an asset.
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
At Octiva you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our organization culture is Teal, meaning that we focus very strongly on self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose – therefore it is important that you align with our purpose: being an innovator, collaborating with organizations world-wide to create disruptive solutions that help to use earth’s resources in a sustainable way. Since we are a young company the opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.