Customer Success Manager
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, Leuven
Octiva creates robotic labor automation solutions for the Controlled Environment Agriculture market in close collaboration and at the service of innovative growers. Octiva was created in 2021 from a merger from Priva’s robotic solutions and Octinion’s agricultural robotics. Priva is one of the global leaders in horticulture process control, Octinion is known for building ground-breaking agricultural robotics. With teams in De Lier (The Netherlands) and Leuven (Belgium), Octiva has about 40 employees.
In order to support our growing fleet of robots, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll build and manage the team that is globally responsible for:
- Measuring the customer facilities and prepare for implementation
- Planning and executing the installation of robots at the customers’ location
- Preparing and giving customer training for operators and maintenance crew
- Providing first line (remote) and second line (on site) support to customers
- Planning and executing preventive maintenance
- Defining and follow-up of metrics to measure the performance of the installed base
- Setting the priority of bug fixes within development, and supporting the product owner in defining the product road map (especially in order to improve the efficiency of support)
You’ll report directly to the CEO, and are personally responsible for:
- Budget of the support team
- Defining installation capacity on a regional basis as a function of the available budget
- Training and performance of the support team
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in a relevant field of engineering
- Thorough experience in project management, preferably in the context of customer support
- You have a keen interest in agriculture, and you get energy from helping customers reaching their goals
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and you’re are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
At Octiva you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our organization culture is Teal, meaning that we focus very strongly on self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose – therefore it is important that you align with our purpose: being an innovator, collaborating with organizations world-wide to create disruptive solutions that help to use earth’s resources in a sustainable way. Since we are a young company the opportunities are ample. We’ll give you the training you need to further develop your expertise and knowledge.