Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, LeuvenProjects
Octiva creates robotic labor automation solutions for the Controlled Environment Agriculture market in close collaboration and at the service of innovative growers. Octiva was created in 2021 from a merger from Priva’s robotic solutions and Octinion’s agricultural robotics. Priva is one of the global leaders in horticulture process control, Octinion is known for building ground-breaking agricultural robotics. With teams in De Lier (The Netherlands) and Leuven (Belgium), Octiva has about 40 employees.
For our commercial projects department, we’re currently looking for a Project Director.
As Project Director, you’ll be responsible for:
- Defining and following up on the milestones, specs and budgets in an organized way for all projects
- Project KPI tracking (time, cost and quality)
- Resource planning across the teams
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Challenging the teams to drive excellence in project delivery
- Contributing to the technological roadmap of the group
- Making sure the dedicated team members in the different departments (sales, engineering, procurement, quality, production and recruitment) are aligned and up to date
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in mechatronics
- Thorough experience in project management, preferably in an innovative mechatronic industry or automotive
- You’re hands-on, you have the ability to understand complex mechatronics systems, you enjoy the combination of setting up a structured approach as well as getting things done yourself
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget
- You communicate well and you’re are able to work in team
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral)
At Octiva you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our organization culture is Teal, meaning that we focus very strongly on self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose – therefore it is important that you align with our purpose: being an innovator, collaborating with organizations world-wide to create disruptive solutions that help to use earth’s resources in a sustainable way. Since we are a young company the opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.