Software Release Management Engineer / Octiva
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, Leuven
Octiva creates robotic labor automation solutions for the Controlled Environment Agriculture market in close collaboration and at the service of innovative growers. Octiva was created in 2021 from a merger from Priva’s robotic solutions and Octinion’s agricultural robotics. Priva is one of the global leaders in horticulture process control, Octinion is known for building ground-breaking agricultural robotics. With teams in De Lier (The Netherlands) and Leuven (Belgium), Octiva has about 40 employees.
We are looking for a dedicated SW Release Management Engineer, in this role you will be responsible for:
- Synchronize the compilation and deployment process of software on linux & windows with our different teams.
- Bestow our development teams with an excellent development environment
- Create Installation packages with modern installer interface
- Carry out a multi-platform automated testing framework
- Sustain license tools
- Manage the continuous integration framework and process that secures a continuous delivery of development versions to the developers and the quality testing team
- Manage our software protection and licensing system
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of C++ In-depth knowledge of scripting (Python)
- Proficient under Windows and Linux
- Vast experience with release pipelines and OTA updates
- Good knowledge of current OS architecture
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
At Octiva you’ll become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our organization culture is Teal, meaning that we focus very strongly on self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose – therefore it is important that you align with our purpose: being an innovator, collaborating with organizations world-wide to create disruptive solutions that help to use earth’s resources in a sustainable way. Since we are a young company the opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.